- interjection Against the run of natural justice.
P1: "So I stole your cape - that makes it mine now."
- adjective Mistreated by the game. "You changed the way
the LS worked and never told anybody! That's unfair!".
- adjective Subject to (suspiciously) bad luck. "Every
time the Z6 moves, I walk right into its room. That's unfair!".
- adjective Illegal, but performed by an individual who
seriously outranks you. "Don't you think that FODding someone
for having the same name as your cousin's dog is a little
- adjective Exceeding reasonable bounds of generosity or
meanness from a position of power. "You can't give her back her
T, that'd be unfair!".
- adjective Contrary to what the speaker wants.
Continued use of senses 1 to 5 will generally lead to them all
being interpreted as sense 6. "I can't open the portcullis on my
own. That's unfair!". Yeah, whatever you say...