- noun The 'swamp' rooms, where you drop your treasure
to score points. Sometimes, just the first two rooms (those you
get to doing zw); sometimes, just the western of these
two rooms. These are the honeypots.
- verb/0 The 'swamp' directional command which moves you
one room in the general direction of one of two 'swamp'
rooms (depending on which area you
started in). This command
works from most places. The swamp direction was added some time
after the swamp itself, to make finding it easier for lowlifes.
- verb/1 To drop an object in the swamp. Q: "What should
I do with this vase?" A: "Go swamp to the swamp and swamp it".
- verb/0 The condition of having snooped output
displayed on your screen so quickly that useful information
from other sources rapidly scrolls off before you can read it.
- noun The area consisting of the rooms described as being in the swamp. A maze.